This diagram shows the main topics covered by arc42.
|Online / Wiki||Version||Download |
|arc42 template in English||6.1|
We created an introductory example (HtmlSanityChecker) to give an impression how arc42 could look like ...
|arc42 Template auf Deutsch||6.0|
|arc42 Template Deutsch||7.0|
update currently under internal review. Structure will remain unchanged, numerous corrections to help text. To be released Jan/Feb 2016
work in progress,
please report problems or issues in our Github issue tracker.
Want to see arc42 "in action"? See the architecture of real systems, communicated in arc42 style and structure? This is your place to read on...
(oops - also under construction, we're busy adding further content here!)
- HtmlSanityChecker - a small Groovy tool to check HTML pages for semantic errors
- Biking2 - a real-world Grails app (by Michael Simons, source available on Github)
- MaMa CRM: Customer Relationship Management for Mass Market
- Data Migration "in the large"
- A (very cool!) chess engine, documented with arc42 (by Stefan Zörner, currently only available in German)
- Aquarius, a (small) example from our architecture classes